The Hall of Fifty States was built in 1927 as part
of the Pleasure Palace at the end of a downtown
pier overlooking the Caloosahatchee River. Most of the structure, sufering from deterioration, was torn down in 1943 and the Ball Room was moved to it's
Fifty flags from the states hang in the Ball Room. The City of Fort Myers recreation dept. utilizes the building for classes. Community events are held each year and the hall can be rented for
weddings, banquets and meetings.