Temporarily Closed

The Hall of Fifty States was built in 1927 as part of the Pleasure Palace at the end of a downtown pier overlooking the Caloosahatchee River. Most of the structure, sufering from deterioration, was torn down in 1943 and the Ball Room was moved to it's present location.

Fifty flags from the states hang in the Ball Room. The City of Fort Myers recreation dept. utilizes the building for classes. Community events are held each year and the hall can be rented for weddings, banquets and meetings.

 

Hall of Fifty States
2254 Edwards Dr.
Fort Myers, FL 33901
239-338-2287

 
 
© 2017 Total Concept, Inc
Proud member of the Southwest Florida Network of Sites
Supported by the Southwest Florida Business Directory at SouthwestFlorida.com